Sometimes the reality is that it is not easy to prepare for CIPS exams, its especially tough on self study mode. Its most difficult with all the distractions we now have, ipads, phones and many more.
As you prepare for CIPS May exams, a few pointers that have helped over time are:
- Give yourself the time to study – make the sacrifices that you need to on a daily basis because it adds up to you finishing the syllabus.
- Quiet space where you can study is necessary – make the quiet happen if you must
- Simplify notes to few words – use short notes which you can even carry around to make quick references, the most key thing for CIPS preparation…
- Practice on old exam papers and test yourself with the examiner assessment reports
- Keep hydrated and keep you energy levels up – don’t put yourself through study mode when you are hungry, that will completely drain you
What tips can you share for people? CIPS May exams are round the corner…ready?