All time tips as you prepare for CIPS exams – at least pick one and implement it and then come back let me if it has helped you?
- Give yourself enough time to study. Make a study schedule that fits your way of studying e.g if 1 hr in the morning and 1 hr in the evening suits your lifestyle then do that, don’t feel pressured to sit for 3 hrs to study yet our attention span is not that long. Let’s be realistic.
- Take 10 min/regular breaks in between the hours e.g 1 hr study 10 min break another 1 hr study
- Practice old exams….do this once you have finished the course content not before
- Make notes while studying
- Explain your answers to others OR to yourself… sounds insane, but works
Believe me when you start to put in the time with the books you get more into it and more confident that everything will be okay.